Raise Athletic Performance to the Next Level
In sports, almost 80% of perceptual input is visual. Just because athletes can see clearly doesn’t mean they can ascertain where an object is in space, how fast it’s traveling, or if it’s changing direction.
The RightEye Sports Vision Module™ identifies opportunities to strengthen performance by:
- Objectively quantifying athletic performance by gathering the amplitude and velocity of rapid, involuntary, and oscillatory ocular movements
- Comparing vision skill from a range of levels from youth to professional
- Improving sports vision with customized training programs and drills
Sports Vision Module Tests
The Sports Vision module includes 11 eye-tracking tests compiled into one assessment that measures:
Choice Reaction Time
Discriminate Reaction Time
Static Visual Acuity
Dynamic Visual Acuity
A Report that Quantifies, Illustrates, and Astounds
The customized RightEye Sports Vision report:
- Illustrates and plays back eye movements, highlighting areas of weakness
- Compares vision skill to relevant athletic levels
- Objectively quantifies athletes’ sports vision to inform training strategies
- Assigns customized sports vision improvement programs and access to 140+ sport-specific drills
Vision Training Programs to Improve On-Field Performance
Offering new tools with RightEye allows you to:
- Customize training programs to address specific needs of individual athletes
- Build training programs by sport with the RightEye Sports Vision Training Library of over 140 instructional videos
- Compare athletes’ sports vision skill level to understand how they measure against their peers
The Most Powerful Lightweight in the Gym
The RightEye VisionTracker2 device is our research-grade, eye-tracking hardware included with each subscription. The device is:
- The first all-in one solution for vision-derived health testing, tracking eye movements and providing data to help you correlate them to health issues
- Portable, not much bigger than a laptop, works wired or wirelessly, and weighs in at less than 8lbs
- Non-invasive and can be administered by anyone in your organization in only 5-minutes
Accessible Anywhere, Anytime, from Any Device
The proprietary RightEye INsight™ Platform receives recorded eye movement data, in real-time, from the RightEye Vision Tracker and Eye Tracking Application.
This cloud-based platform:
- Analyzes and reports the data through easy-to-understand graphical reports designed to aid in the identification of visual tracking impairment.
- Tracks involuntary ocular movements, providing an unprecedented level of granularity.
What Customers Are Saying About RightEye
Don’t just take it from us, here is what a few of our customers think about RightEye!
As a PROUD Right Eye provider, I have been able to positively impact and improve EACH team member of an Alabama-based baseball team. Improvements were made, even to those who proved to be ‘exceptional’. The most rewarding experience is to hear the guys from the team explain what a difference Right Eye has made for them. Even more rewarding is to watch these guys obtain offers from MLB teams that they MIGHT not have received otherwise! Thank you, Right Eye, for the opportunity to serve my community!