Link Dynamic Vision to Everyday Wellness
Vision is the most dominant of all the senses. 80% or more of all information we acquire is through sight, and 90% of our brain function is spent processing tasks related to vision. Yet, a standard vision exam lacks the ability to assess vision beyond static acuity. The RightEye Dynamic Vision Module™:
- Transforms the traditional ‘follow-my-finger’ test into digitally tracked ocular movements
- Illustrates hard-to-identify eye movement impairments in real-time
- Creates patient-friendly reports with eye movement illustrations and video playbacks
Dynamic Vision Module Tests
The Dynamic Vision module compiles eight eye-tracking tests into one assessment that measures:
Circular Smooth Pursuit
Horizontal Smooth Pursuit
Vertical Smooth Pursuit
Choice Reaction Time
Discriminate Reaction Time
A Report that Quantifies, Illustrates, and Astounds
The Dynamic Vision module produces a graphical, patient-friendly report that:
- Illustrates eye movements and vision tracking
- Tells a story of dynamic vision health
- Helps you evaluate your patients and recommend treatment
- Allows you to assign a customized training program for ongoing care
The Most Powerful Lightweight in the Office
The RightEye VisionTracker2 device is our research-grade, eye-tracking hardware included with subscription. The device is:
- The first office-friendly, all-in-one solution for vision-derived health testing, tracking eye movements and providing data to help you correlate them to health issues
- Portable, not much bigger than a laptop, works wired or wirelessly, and weighs in at less than 8lbs
- Non-invasive and can be administered by anyone in your organization in only 5-minutes
Accessible Anywhere, Anytime, from Any Device
The proprietary RightEye INsight™ Platform receives recorded eye movement data, in real-time, from the RightEye Vision Tracker and Eye Tracking Application.
This cloud-based platform:
- Analyzes and reports the data through easy-to-understand graphical reports designed to aid in the identification of visual tracking impairment.
- Tracks involuntary ocular movements, providing an unprecedented level of granularity
What Customers Are Saying About RightEye
Don’t just take it from us, here is what a few of our customers think about RightEye!
Using the RightEye system with patients and sharing reports with neurologists and pediatricians in the community has caused our referral business to skyrocket. They really appreciate the objective information, which makes it easy for them to see what the issue is. I love my RightEye!