Enjoy An Authentic, Hardworking, and Enthusiastic Culture
RightEye’s was built on the wicked smarts, savvy, and passion of some genuinely nice people. Those who are inspired to make a difference in the world. Those who get fired up by groundbreaking technology and the opportunity to change people’s lives. So if the folks who work at RightEye sound like your kinda people, it may be time to jump on board. (Hint: Check out our open positions, below.)
Customer Success Manager, Technical Support
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manger to join our growing team.
Working in our Customer Success department, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of our global support team which serves our growing customer base of vision care, rehabilitation, military, sports and academic professionals. You’ll interact directly with customers as needed to exceed service and brand expectations. As the voice of our customers, and an integral part of our customer feedback loop, you will work closely with the RightEye product development, marketing, and sales teams, as well as other stakeholders, to drive continuous product improvement efforts and ultimately retain customer value.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage day-to-day operations of our global customer support operation.
- Provide world-class technical support for usability, system access, hardware/software issues, connectivity issues, etc.
- Collect and analyze customer support data including NPS and CSAT through support interaction surveys, call listening, and support case reviews to ensure high quality team performance and deploy improvements when needed.
- Capture and communicate actionable insights regarding product issues and enhancements to be utilized in product planning and development prioritization.
- Onboard and train new customer support reps in conjunction with our support vendor trainer and team leader.
- Maintain our online knowledge base of common issues and solutions and update content as needed.
- Optimize our technology stack and process flows for efficiency and quality including Salesforce, RingCentral, Jira, Outlook and other integrations.
- Assist customer support reps with customer issues and assume ownership of escalated cases when needed.
- Directly handle VIP customer technical support issues.
- Be a trusted technical expert relied upon by customers and employees to understand and resolve complicated technical issues.
- Document, update and manage support policies and procedures.
- Perform additional functions as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in technical customer support.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and program management skills.
- Proficiency in technical troubleshooting methods including Windows operating systems and internet connectivity.
- Comfortable managing an off-site team of customer support specialists.
- Solid analytical and reporting skills; comfortable with a spreadsheet and analyzing data to report on metrics.
- Must be available for high priority, off-hour escalations as needed (weekends/evenings).
- Demonstrated multitasking and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Ability to work virtually, in-office or both depending on COVID-19 restrictions in place.
Business Development Manager, Eye Care
Are you looking to advance your career in Enterprise Sales while wanting to simultaneously contribute to a cause that will benefit the greater good? Do you want to join a company where you can have unlimited earning potential, boundless career growth opportunities and have a direct impact on the trajectory of the company’s strategic growth path? Do you want to work at a company that is leveraging exciting new technology to pioneer an industry? And, do you want to work at a company that values you! RightEye is all of these things and more!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively communicate RightEye value propositions to prospective customers via phone and email.
- Work all marketing generated qualified sales leads according to protocols. Research inbound leads and add relevant information contextual information to maximize conversion success
- But don’t sit and wait for marketing leads to come in, identify target prospects, plan pitch strategy, execute outreach to prospects in our database and/or through rep research.
- Call and email prospects in a methodical way as defined by best practices: convert leads to demos, demos to opportunities and close win.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual outreach targets and sales targets
- Update CRM with all external communication
- Research new leads as required before tradeshows and conferences and reach out in systematic way in order to maximize the attention that RightEye gets at conferences
Qualifications and Requirements
- 8+ years of medical sales experience, preferably in the eye care market
- Experience with selling medical equipment or SaaS technology
- Record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas in excess of $1M
- Ability to be credible working with eye care professionals
- CRM usage experience and adherence to CRM protocols (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent writing skills for effective, personalized sales approach
- Excellent phone skills – you must enjoy building relationships and finding common ground with prospects. The majority of our selling is via phone or video conferencing. You cannot be afraid of picking up the phone (no hiding behind emails).
- Must have a “hunter” mentality. We’re looking for someone who understands the necessity to complete a minimum number of outbound daily activities. This is a numbers game. The more contacts, the more sales made.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
A successful candidate for this role will…
- Have excellent oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills.
- Present and interact well with eye care professionals at target practices
- Be intellectually acquisitive of new knowledge and will easily absorb and integrate new learning
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Be able to adapt quickly to change.
- Be highly competitive and self-motivated! No holding hands here, after comprehensive training, you are off and running.
Things to Know
- We have a flexible and casual, yet professional work, environment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Preference given to qualified candidates in the Metro Washington, DC area
Apply today! Send you resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
RightEye, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.