See yourself loving your job.
RightEye’s culture is authentic, hardworking, enthusiastic and built on the wicked smarts, savvy and passion of some genuinely nice people. Those who are inspired to make a difference in the world. Those who get fired up by groundbreaking technology and the opportunity to change people’s lives. So if the folks who work at RightEye sound like your kinda people, it may be time to jump on board. (Hint: Check out our open positions, below.)
REGIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Are you looking to advance your career in sales while wanting to simultaneously contribute to a cause that will benefit the greater good? Do you want to join a company where you can have unlimited earning potential, boundless career growth opportunities AND have a direct impact on the trajectory of the company’s strategic growth path? Do you want to work at a company that is leveraging exciting new technology to pioneer an industry? And, do you want to work at a company that values YOU?!
RightEye is ALL of these things and MORE!
We are a health tech startup in Bethesda, Maryland, that has been getting attention in the press for our cutting-edge eye movement tests. RightEye is using eye tracking technology to revolutionize sports vision, reading tests, and vision skill tests.
In just a short few years, RightEye already has hundreds of customers, including the United States Military, more than a dozen Major League Baseball teams and Medical Practices such as Optometrists, Functional Neurologists, and more. In fact, the company has been so successful with early adopters that we need more sales people to help keep up with all the leads we are generating!
Things to Know
- We have a casual, yet professional work environment, meaning jeans are ok so long as you are punctual!
- We have (nearly) every type of coffee a salesperson could dream of for an amped up close day!
- We are an equal opportunity employer…even if you are not a Redskins fan!
Note, all roles we are currently hiring for, listed below, are office-based jobs at RightEye HQ in downtown Bethesda, MD.
- 4+ years of inside or field sales.
- Proficient with CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Transactional sales AND consultative solution sales.
- Used to hitting Monthly/Quarterly sales goals.
- Experience in consultative, solution selling environment.
- Selling software as a service (healthcare space a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Quickly develop credibility and rapport with RightEye prospective customer base (Optometrists and other medical professionals)
- Effectively communicate RightEye value propositions to prospective customers.
- Conduct online and in-person demonstrations of RightEye solutions to prospective customers.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Effectively manage a sales territory of prospective customers, industry influencers and RightEye partners.
- Attend up to 3 industry events per quarter (travel required).
- Update Salesforce with all external communication daily.
- Collaborate with BDRs and VP Sales to continuously improve sales process, messaging and results.
A successful candidate for this role will…
- Be intellectually curious.
- Have excellent oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Be able to adapt quickly to change.
- Be highly competitive!
- Be a happy warrior!