Enjoy An Authentic, Hardworking, and Enthusiastic Culture
RightEye’s was built on the wicked smarts, savvy, and passion of some genuinely nice people. Those who are inspired to make a difference in the world. Those who get fired up by groundbreaking technology and the opportunity to change people’s lives. So if the folks who work at RightEye sound like your kinda people, it may be time to jump on board. (Hint: Check out our open positions, below.)
Are you looking to advance your career while simultaneously contributing to a cause that will benefit the greater good? Do you want to join a company where you can have boundless career growth opportunities AND have a direct impact on the trajectory of the company’s strategic growth path? Do you want to work at a company that is leveraging exciting new technology to pioneer an industry? And, do you want to work at a company that values YOU?!
RightEye is ALL of these things and MORE!
Working in our Bethesda headquarters Marketing department, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the flawless execution of our tradeshow and events, along with supporting the Marketing team with additional duties as requested.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for coordinating wide range of large and small conferences and events.
• Coordinate and implement all event logistics, including: exhibit space, signage, staffing, collateral, giveaways/promotions, speaking engagements, oral and poster speakers, vendors, shipments, invoices, schedules and timelines, etc.
• Work with the marketing and sales team to plan events, pre and post event promotions, brainstorm ideas, and coordinate execution.
• Communicate with internal teams (e.g. sales dept., Public Relations and Product Development) to assure tight coordination.
• Perform ROI analysis and compile key learnings and results post events.
• Manage and track event calendar.
• Accountable for managing and tracking budget related to each event.
• Responsible for post event lead integrity and importing into Salesforce
• Manage RightEye’s social media accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.
• Track email campaign reporting.
• Importing lead lists into Pardot/Salesforce.
• Ensure the CRM system is up-to-date: tracking marketing campaigns and lead sources appropriately.
• Assist in drafting marketing materials including product communications, flyers, brochures, and prospect offers.
• Perform market research to identify new potential audiences and conferences.
• Perform additional marketing duties as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in marketing.
• Exceptional communication, organizational and program management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated creative skills.
• Solid analytical and reporting skills; comfortable with a spreadsheet and analyzing data to report on metrics.
• Working knowledge of relevant marketing tools (e.g. Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress, etc.)
• Demonstrated multitasking and critical thinking skills are a must.
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.