Built on the FDA-cleared RightEye Vision System™, RightEye Sensorimotor allows eye care doctors to measure ocular alignment in multiple fields of gaze and a sensory test of binocular function.
Developed in collaboration with renowned eye care doctors and CPT-code billing experts, non-invasive eye-tracking technology tests, records, analyzes, and reports minute eye movement patterns at a level of detail not feasible through observation-only exams.
Here’s what you receive:
- RightEye Sensorimotor Software—features both screener and exam modes with a battery of tests to assist in the identification of binocular and oculomotor dysfunction.
- Two (2) VisionTracker2 devices—Research-grade eye-tracking device, accessories, and warranty
- Two (2) adjustable, mobile testing tables
- Accomodation convergence rule
- A supply of 4-dot Red/Green glasses
- Two (2) padded carrying cases
- Ongoing “Green Carpet” account support and technical assistance, including training and deployment assistance
- VisionTracker2 set-up and instruction manual
RightEye Sensorimotor Tests
RightEye Sensorimotor is comprised of both a screening and examination module. The system includes four standard tests and complete reports for insurance reimbursement purposes. Customizable options include five oculomotor tests, CI survey, and randot test.
9 Point Motor Function
Near Point of Convergence
Random Dot Stereogram
Circular, Horizontal, & Vertical Smooth Pursuits
Horizontal & Vertical Saccades
Optional At-Home Training Solution
The scientifically proven HTS2 Web-Based Vision Therapy program is the perfect remedy to assist those patients in which a binocular vision issue is diagnosed.
- Proven Effective: More than 2,000 doctors and tens of thousands of patients have successfully completed HTS2 therapy.
- Easy Monitoring: Review results, modify patient program, and send notes to patients – all remotely.
- Device Agnostic: Runs on most iPads, Androids, Chromebooks, Windows, and Mac OSx devices.
- Procedures include: Pursuits, Saccades, Base-In/Base-Out Vergence, Jump Ductions, Jump Ductions Random, Base-Up/Base-Down Vergence, and Accommodative Rock.
What Does ‘Increased Revenue per Patient’ Mean for Your Practice?
Use the below calculator to estimate how much more revenue per year RightEye Sensorimotor could earn for your practice.