Built on the FDA-cleared RightEye Vision System™, RightEye Sensorimotor allows eye care doctors to measure ocular alignment in multiple fields of gaze and a sensory test of binocular function.
Developed in collaboration with renowned eye care doctors and CPT-code billing experts, non-invasive eye-tracking technology tests, records, analyzes, and reports minute eye movement patterns at a level of detail not feasible through observation-only exams.
Here’s what you receive:
- RightEye Sensorimotor Software—features both screener and exam modes with a battery of tests to assist in the identification of binocular and oculomotor dysfunction.
- Two (2) VisionTracker2 devices—Research-grade eye-tracking device, accessories, and warranty
- Two (2) adjustable, mobile testing tables
- Accomodation convergence rule
- A supply of 4-dot Red/Green glasses
- Two (2) padded carrying cases
- Ongoing “Green Carpet” account support and technical assistance, including training and deployment assistance
- VisionTracker2 set-up and instruction manual