Built on the FDA-cleared RightEye Vision System™, RightEye Sensorimotor allows eye care doctors to measure ocular alignment in multiple fields of gaze and a sensory test of binocular function.
Developed in collaboration with renowned eye care doctors and CPT-code billing experts, non-invasive eye-tracking technology tests, records, analyzes, and reports minute eye movement patterns at a level of detail not feasible through observation-only exams.
Here’s what you receive:
- RightEye Sensorimotor Software—features both screener and exam modes with a battery of tests to assist in the identification of visual tracking impairments
- VisionTracker2 device—Research-grade eye-tracking device, accessories, and warranty
- Adjustable, mobile testing table
- Accommodation convergence rule
- A supply of 4-dot Red/Green glasses
- Optional padded carrying case
- Ongoing account support and technical assistance, including training and deployment assistance
- VisionTracker2 set-up and instruction manual
RightEye Sensorimotor Tests
RightEye Sensorimotor is comprised of both a screening and examination module. The system includes four standard tests and complete reports for insurance reimbursement purposes. Customizable options include five oculomotor tests, CI survey, and randot test.
9 Point Motor Function
Near Point of Convergence
Random Dot Stereogram
Circular, Horizontal, & Vertical Smooth Pursuits
Horizontal & Vertical Saccades
What Does ‘Increased Revenue per Patient’ Mean for Your Practice?
The RightEye Sensorimotor System is insurance reimbursable under CPT Code 92060 by Medicaid/Medicare and major medical and vision insurances. Use the below calculator to estimate how much more revenue per year RightEye Sensorimotor could earn for your practice.