RightEye is an exciting, and cutting-edge eye-tracking solutions company looking for qualified candidates for a Mid-Level Software Engineer position. The candidate will work with a great team of experts and passionate people. We are looking for an engineer with strong communication skills who is a team player focused on elevating their performance and that of those around them.
- Perform code reviews
- Work effectively as part of the engineering team to develop production-quality code
- Perform detailed technical design and implementation of features
- Actively participate in all aspects of the SDLC
- Communicate with technical lead and other team members in order to meet requirements
- Actively manage and address software “technical debt”.
- Ensure applications achieve a high level of security, quality, and maintainability
- Leverage and enhance continuous build and deployment tools
- Leverage and follow Agile software development practices and techniques
Must Have Skills
- 3 – 5 years of experience in software engineering/development
- Experience with enterprise software development and integration of other systems via REST web services
- Experience in Agile software development methodology, processes, and practices
- Full application stack development experience: front-end to persistence
- Familiarity with front-end Vue, React, or other front-end frameworks
Other Desired Skills
- Software development for AWS cloud-native applications
- Experience with designing relational data models and working with relational databases
- Understanding of development patterns such as REST and microservices pattern
- Familiarity with Docker and containerization
- Knowledge and/or experience with HIPAA/PHI requirements
- Work in an industry segment that is seeing lots of growth
- Exciting quick moving company with lots of industry buzz
- Entrepreneurial environment that is opportunity and customer-driven
- Small team environment
RightEye is the maker of a breakthrough, FDA-cleared eye-tracking technology for general healthcare. This SaaS-based system is proven to uncover vision and brain health issues in minutes. RightEye just surpassed 100,000 patient tests and has a quickly growing customer base. Our product is already used by hundreds of optometrists, medical facilities and professional sports teams (including the Washington Capitals, Nationals and Redskins). RightEye is also a strategic partner with the largest eye-care health company in the United States, with a network of 30,000+ optometrists.
RightEye is gearing up for even faster customer growth. This is your chance to get on the ground floor of one of the regions most cutting-edge and fast-growing B2B technology companies. Recently, RightEye won a coveted Innovations Award at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and was named Emerging Tech Company of the Year by the Maryland Tech Council.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume and cover letter. Please use the following subject line:
RightEye Application: Mid-Level Software Engineer