Mid-Level Full-Stack Software Developer
RightEye is an exciting, and cutting-edge eye-tracking solutions company looking for qualified candidates for a Mid-Level Software Engineer position. The candidate will work with a great team of experts and passionate people. We are looking for an engineer with strong communication skills who is a team player focused on elevating their performance and that of those around them.
- Work effectively as part of the engineering team to develop production quality code
- Full stack application development
- Perform detailed technical design and implementation of features
- Actively participate in all aspects of the development methodology and software development lifecycle
- Perform code reviews
- Communicate with technical lead and other team members in order to meet requirements
Must Have Skills
- 2+ years of recent Java experience in a professional environment
- Experience using Hibernate or another ORM technology
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem
- Familiarity and comfort working on HTML and CSS
- Experience with Maven or Gradle
Other Desired Skills
- Software development for AWS cloud native applications
- Experience working with relational databases and preferably some No SLQ database.
- Strong understanding of development patterns such as REST and microservices pattern
- Familiarity with Docker and containerization
- Experience with systems that utilize machine learning
- Knowledge and/or experience with HIPAA / PHI requirements
- Work in an industry segment that is seeing lots of growth
- Exciting quick moving company with lots of industry buzz
- Entrepreneurial environment that is opportunity and customer driven
- Small team work environment
RightEye is the maker of a breakthrough, FDA-cleared eye-tracking technology for general
healthcare. This SaaS-based system is proven to uncover vision and brain health issues in
minutes. RightEye just surpassed 100,000 patient tests and has a quickly growing customer base.
Our product is already used by hundreds of optometrists, medical facilities and professional
sports teams (including the Washington Capitals, Nationals and Redskins). RightEye is also a
strategic partner with the largest eye-care health company in the United States, with a network of
RightEye is gearing up for even faster customer growth. This is your chance to get on the ground
floor of one of the regions most cutting-edge and fast-growing B2B technology companies.
Recently, RightEye won a coveted Innovations Award at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES)
and was named Emerging Tech Company of the Year by the Maryland Tech Council.