Are you looking to advance your career while simultaneously contributing to a cause that will benefit the greater good? Do you want to join a company where you can have boundless career growth opportunities AND have a direct impact on the trajectory of the company’s strategic growth path? Do you want to work at a company that is leveraging exciting new technology to pioneer an industry? And, do you want to work at a company that values YOU?!
RightEye is ALL of these things and MORE!
RightEye, LLC is an innovative health tech company located in Bethesda, Maryland. We’ve been making waves due to our cutting-edge eye tracking biomarker technology that is revolutionizing sports vision, reading tests, neuro rehabilitation, and vision care.
RightEye has hundreds of customers, including the United States Military, more than a dozen Major League Baseball teams, Hospitals, Concussion Clinics, and Medical Practices such as Optometrists, Functional Neurologists, and more.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Working in our Marketing department, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of coordinating our tradeshow and events. You will work closely with RightEye’s marketing and sales teams, as well as other stakeholders, to ensure flawless execution of each event.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for coordinating wide range of large and small conferences and events and supporting the marketing and sales teams as required. The majority of daily activity will involve executing approx. 40-50 healthcare conferences across the United States and potentially abroad.
• Coordinate and implement all event logistics, including: exhibit space, signage, staffing, collateral, giveaways/promotions, speaking engagements, oral and poster speakers, vendors, shipments, invoices, schedules and timelines, etc.
• Work with the marketing and sales team to plan events, pre and post event promotions, brainstorm ideas, and coordinate execution.
• Identify/conceptualize creative marketing tactics that maximize the flow of qualified leads. (E.g. On-floor promotions, giveaways, contests, and interactive happenings).
• Communicate with internal teams (e.g. sales dept., Public Relations and Product Development) to assure tight coordination.
• Perform ROI analysis and compile key learnings and results post events.
• Manage and track event calendar.
• Accountable for managing and tracking budget related to each event.
• Responsible for post event lead integrity and importing into Salesforce.
• Support Marketing team by tracking email campaign reporting and maintaining an organized and up to date shared marketing folder.
• Support Marketing team, Business Development Representative and sales team by vetting, formatting and importing leads lists into Pardot/Salesforce
• Consistently meet with Sales team to understand opportunities to enhance Marketing messaging.
• Perform additional marketing duties as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in marketing.
• Exceptional communication, organizational and program management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated creative skills.
• Solid analytical and reporting skills; comfortable with a spreadsheet and analyzing data to report on metrics.
• Working knowledge of relevant marketing tools (e.g. Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress, etc.)
• Demonstrated multitasking and critical thinking skills are a must.
• Work from our headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland