Brain Health EyeQ
Evaluate vision skills and see how each skill relates to a specific area of the brain, based on the latest peer-reviewed research.
With RightEye Brain Health EyeQ you can collect baseline scores or screen for vision skill issues, and visualize which area of the brain could benefit from training. A series of tests quickly measures and analyzes eye movements and provides real-time reports and recommendations to improve vision skills.
Fast, objective, repeatable tests that replace subjective, manual tests in an office setting.
Brain Health EyeQ consists of 8 individual tests and takes 6 minutes:
- Circular, horizontal and vertical smooth pursuit
- Horizontal and vertical volitional saccades
- Reaction times including choice and discriminate
- Fixation stability
Tests automatically generate a report that is accessed online. Report includes online video replay of pursuits, details of right eye, left eye, and both eyes’ behavior vs norms and include:
- Visualizations of each test along with metrics of speed, accuracy, velocity error, disparity between eyes, reaction time, visual processing and more.
- Statistics on age-based normal eye behavior with standard deviation.
LENGTH OF TESTS
Brain Health EyeQ takes 6 minutes
- RightEye Functional Vision EyeQ: Functional Vision EyeQ tests identify vision problems and monitor improvement.