RightEye is an exciting, and cutting-edge eye-tracking solutions company looking for qualified candidates for a Mid-Level Software Engineer position. The candidate will work with a great team of experts and passionate people. We are looking for an engineer with strong communication skills who is a team player focused on elevating their performance and that of those around them.
- • Perform code reviews
- • Work effectively as part of the engineering team to develop production quality code
- • Perform detailed technical design and implementation of features
- • Actively participate in all aspects of the SDLC
- • Communicate with technical lead and other team members in order to meet requirements
- • Actively manage and address software “technical debt”.
- • Ensure applications achieve a high level of security, quality, and maintainability
- • Leverage and enhance continuous build and deployment tools
- • Leverage and follow Agile software development practices and techniques
Must Have Skills
- • 3 – 5 years of experience in software engineering/development
- • Experience with enterprise software development and integration of other systems via REST web services
- • Experience in Agile software development methodology, processes, and practices
- • Full application stack development experience: front-end to persistence
- • Familiarity with front-end Vue, React, or other front-end frameworks
Other Desired Skills
- • Software development for AWS cloud native applications
- • Experience with designing relational data models and working with relational databases
- • Understanding of development patterns such as REST and microservices pattern
- • Familiarity with Docker and containerization
- • Knowledge and/or experience with HIPAA/PHI requirements
- • Work in an industry segment that is seeing lots of growth
- • Exciting quick moving company with lots of industry buzz
- • Entrepreneurial environment that is opportunity and customer driven
- • Small team environment
RightEye is the maker of a breakthrough, FDA-cleared eye-tracking technology for general healthcare. This SaaS-based system is proven to uncover vision and brain health issues in minutes. RightEye just surpassed 100,000 patient tests and has a quickly growing customer base. Our product is already used by hundreds of optometrists, medical facilities and professional sports teams (including the Washington Capitals, Nationals and Redskins). RightEye is also a strategic partner with the largest eye-care health company in the United States, with a network of 30,000+ optometrists.
RightEye is gearing up for even faster customer growth. This is your chance to get on the ground floor of one of the regions most cutting-edge and fast-growing B2B technology companies. Recently, RightEye won a coveted Innovations Award at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and was named Emerging Tech Company of the Year by the Maryland Tech Council.