Direct Sales Representative (DSR)
Are you looking to advance your career in Enterprise Sales while wanting to simultaneously contribute to a cause that will benefit the greater good? Do you want to join a company where you can have unlimited earning potential, boundless career growth opportunities AND have a direct impact on the trajectory of the company’s strategic growth path? Do you want to work at a company that is leveraging exciting new technology to pioneer an industry? And, do you want to work at a company that values YOU?!
RightEye is ALL of these things and MORE!
RightEye, LLC is an innovative health tech company located in Bethesda, Maryland. We’ve been making waves due to our cutting-edge eye tracking biomarker technology. RightEye is using eye-tracking technology to revolutionize sports vision, reading tests, and vision skill tests. We sell into Health Care, Vision Care, Rehabilitation, Sports, and Military organizations. This is a consultative sales approach. Our groundbreaking system (composed of a portable eye tracking device and SaaS software) enables doctors and vision professionals to identify undiagnosed vision and brain health issues in minutes.
In just a short few years, RightEye has won hundreds of customers, including the United States Military, more than a dozen Major League Baseball teams, Hospitals, Concussion Clinics and Medical Practices such as Optometrists, Functional Neurologists, and more.
Things to Know
- • We have a casual, yet professional work environment, meaning jeans are ok so long as you are punctual!
- • We are an equal opportunity employer.
- • 8 + years of professional consultative sales experience.
- • Record of quantified achievement in building out sales strategies in complex organizations.
- • Record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas in excess of $1M.
- • Ability to be credible as a peer in working with MDs, senior hospital officials, education, sports teams, government entities.
- • Experience with selling medical equipment sales or SaaS technology.
- • Knowledge of either vision care, concussion management, sports vision or rehabilitation industry desirable.
- • CRM usage experience (Salesforce preferred).
- • Excellent writing skills for writing effective letters using a personalized approach.
- • Excellent phone skills – you must enjoy building relationships and finding common ground with prospects. You can not be afraid of picking up the phone (no hiding behind emails).
- • 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- • Manage lead and opportunity portfolio including identifying targets, planning strategy, execution according to goals
- • Sell into the following markets: private medical practices, hospitals, medical care facilities, athletic organizations, educational institutions, and F/S/L government.
- • Consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- • Update CRM daily with all external communication
- • Call and email prospects in a methodical way as defined by best practices: convert leads to demos, demos to opportunities and close win.
- • Research inbound leads and add relevant information contextual information to maximize conversion success
- • Research new leads as required before conferences and reach out in a systematic way in order to maximize the attention that RightEye gets at conferences
- • Effectively communicate RightEye value propositions to prospective customers via phone and email.
A successful candidate for this role will…
- • Be intellectually inquisitive of new knowledge and will easily absorb and integrate new learning.
- • Have excellent oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills.
- • Present and interact well with senior executives at target companies
- • Work effectively in a team environment.
- • Be able to adapt quickly to change.
- • Be highly competitive!