RightEye, a health technology company, is the world leader in the development and delivery of eye-tracking tests and therapies. Our revolutionary EyeQ tests and Vision Training Games are improving care and outcomes for a broad range of health, vision and performance conditions, including concussion, autism, Parkinson's, reading issues, sports vision and everyday vision.
For 30 years, eye-tracking science and research languished in the halls of academia, only occasionally stepping out into the real world. During this time, vast amounts of health and vision research and testing, while fragmented, created a cumulative understanding of:
- How our eyes work and how they are connected to the brain
- How injuries and illness change the ways our eyes work in consistent and predictable ways
- How eye-tracking training can aid in recovery and improve vision performance
RightEye saw an opportunity to bring this knowledge, research and testing together, and create a technology platform that delivers a portfolio of eye-tracking tests and training to health and vision providers around the world.
As a result, RightEye created EyeQ -- the first-of-its kind technology system that is creating a better world and improving people's lives by providing a revolutionary solution for earlier, faster, more accurate, and greater insights about the human condition related to health, vision and sports performance.
By dedicating just a few minutes to taking an EyeQ test you could:
- Determine if you or a family member may have indicators for a concussion, autism or Parkinson's
- Help your students or children identify what may be causing their reading or learning challenges
- Give sports teams and athletes a way to quickly understand how their vision impacts performance on the field and identify ways to improve it
With RightEye EyeQ, parents, patients, students, athletes, sports teams, doctors and therapists can all benefit by having insights that they've never had before.
What’s even more exciting is that we’ve only just begun!
RightEye's mission is to offer affordable, easy to use, end-to-end solutions that leverage the latest eye-tracking technologies, proven scientific research, and our unique patented software to deliver superior care, tests and outcomes to the health care, vision care, and performance vision communities around the world.